Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

I am still alive and training!

So I have severely slacked off when it comes to updating my training blog! Sorry guys! With the traveling and training and work I've not wanted to be stuck to my computer for the weekend to update....BUT I'm working on it now!

I've got about 7 new entries I'm working on to catch me up to week 11 of my training! Over halfway there!! Yeah baby! I've reached a new goal in mileage....6 miles now as of last night! Yeehaw! And I'm averaging a 9:30 pace on most of my runs now. Only issue to date is a slight tweak of the knee but its doing great and it really only took me off a day of my running.

Will give you more updates on all the things that have happened and all that's on the horizons this week hopefully!

xoxo
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment