Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A good day....so few but so amazing

So today was a good day. Another one.....can you believe it?

I'm kinda flabbergasted. HAHA. It was still work, but I felt accomplished today. I had a list of things I needed to get done, and I got almost everything I needed to finished. So I feel a sense of relief flowing over me. Because the end is almost near for this deadline and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We're coming through and Christmas is almost here. A couple weeks to relax and I am counting down the days till that time.

So what do you do on a night where you get off work early (as in 8:30pm)....funny how thats early, and you're happy.....hmmm. Thats right, you have a little dinner and you watch Private Practice....one of my only guilty pleasures these days. So here I am.....relaxing...for once! Thank goodness.

So on a night like tonight I'm saying my prayers and being grateful for whats been given to me. Because even though these days are few and far between....I'll take what I can get. Especially when I've had two good days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment