Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Pictures from the Holidays

So I had the day off from work and I have to say it was great to have such a short week after a long holiday break. It will hopefully make the transition from no work to busy season a little bit easier. Because I know the 2 days back from work this week were definitely hellish and drawn out. But here's to hoping this busy season won't be as harsh as the last.

I revamped the page to add a few new aspects. New pics, new quotes and such. And I also changed the decor to fit the Buckeyes colors in honor of their game coming up on Monday....GO BUCKS!

And Mom finally sent me pictures from Christmas and there are a few other from our little circle of friends Christmas party.

Rocco in front of the Christmas Tree!!

Some of my holiday decorations




Pics from our little holiday party at my place....little did Xtina know what her surprise gift would be...or that Nicole would be surrounded by what she calls my "creepy christmas bears" I still say they're NOT creepy....they're CUTE!!








My fireplace and my Christmas tree...i love christmas!


And here are pics of me unpacking my fabulous new flat screen tv!!













still in the box.....oooh la la!
















Getting it out of the wrapper....
















Starting the setup!!
















Halfway there!!















Almost done!!!















Me and my new tv remote control...yes I'm a dork
















And here is the beautiful end product....I love my tv


So those are my pics!! I hope you all enjoy the process as much as I enjoyed it at the time! And have I said this at all lately.....i miss christmas! Way too sad that its over.


TOO bad the decorations are staying up for another couple weeks... YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey look who I found!Looks like you're doing good. Our page is www.thebrazellfamily.com
    Hope you had great holidays!

    ReplyDelete