Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Broadening My Horizons

So as part of my attempts to add things to my life during 2008 I'm also including my music and movie collections in the tasks. My goal is to get a handful of movies every month and to fill up my new 8GB IPod and have music left over :-)

To do this I will be needing suggestions from friends and family!!!

Please post your suggestions in the comments section please!!

And sister...I expect you to way in heavily on the subject kapeesh? Considering you have one of the most extensive collections for both movies and music!

Thanks all!

1 comment:

  1. Joshua Radin
    Sufjan Stevens
    Damien Rice
    Imogen Heap
    One Republic
    Of Montreal (weird but i love them)
    Rooney
    Ben Lee
    Garden State Soundtrack (pretty much)

    If you know/have them sorry. But you asked and I love them...and this is just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete