Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A New Day, A New Hair Color

So its Thursday night. I'm almost through my week and the holidays are upon us. So in honor of all the slowing down in my life this week....I had a burst of random inspiration. The inspiration.....was to color my hair.

Yes. I did. I colored it. By myself. And it actually turned out well. I went a little bit darker than my natural color and now I have a light brown color with a tint of red to it. And I like it. No pictures yet, but I will post when I have some.

But I thought I'd share the news. I dont know what caused me to do it. About a week ago I was saying to myself how I needed to lighten my hair because it had been so long since I'd done that. Then I started getting compliments about how my hair was looking darker and everyone really liked it. So I thought I'd add a little bit of warmth to it and give it a boost. So I have. And now time will tell whether I really like it or if this was just whim.

Post your thoughts. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Amy! How are you? I hear now and then from Nikki how you are. It will be great to be able to keep in touch more directly now. Hope your doing great. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, I can't wait to see this new hair color! Send pics ASAP!

    ReplyDelete