Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

House Sitting

So tonight is my first night of house sitting for Nicole. and i have to say it makes me want my dog even more than i have before. To have a puppy to come home and play with, to cuddle with and have keep you company is such a great thing. Rocco, Nicole's dog, is such an amazing pup. ANd yet he's 70 pounds....haha some pup.

But her pup just makes me realize more and more how much i want a dog of my own. Well I relocate to a new place in May , so in 5 short months I will hopefully have a place that I can keep a dog and not worry about him being locked up all day. So its only a matter of time till I finally get my pup.

But besides the house sitting and my fun with Rocco I got some more AMAZING news today. I get into work today to find an email from Joe. And the email says that he was in Germany and catching a plane home in about an hour (the email was sent at 3am PST) So then about 6pm this evening I get a phone call from Joe and he is finally stateside!! :-)

I can't express how unbelievably happy I am that he is home safe and sound. And soon he'll be back on the west coast. Joe if you're reading this....I can't wait to see you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment