Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dance is Life

So I just had the most amazing day. Exhausting. But amazing.

My team had an eight hour practice with one Miss Tessandra Chavez, and can i just say how amazing it was? My body is falling apart right now, but it was SO worth it.

The girls on my team are a constant source of amazement. They worked their butts off today and once the routine is cleaned and polished it will be AMAZING. I can't say enough how proud they make me. It is the best thing in my life these days.

Today was just another confirmation for me that dance is my life. Period. Exclamation Point. Nothing else fulfills me like dance does. Nothing ever has and nothing ever will. And it makes me realize more and more what direction my life needs to go. There are so many things spinning around in my head where dance is concerned and I am excited to actually make efforts to turn my life in the direction I want it to be. You gotta take risks....otherwise you'll regret it later in life.

Alright - well i'm literally going to pass out right about now, but i will do so with a huge smile on my face :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment