Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Week in Review

So its been awhile since I've posted an entry and that is mainly due to two things

1) i've been unbelievably sick
2) my work has taken over my life

Last weekend was a pretty busy weekend. We had some fun on Friday night and then hd a game and a Funks welcome party on Saturday night. Sunday we had dance team ALL day and then funks practice at night. Monday I woke up and I think I had b een run over by an 18 wheeler truck in the middle of the night. I had a sore throat, horrible cough, runny nose, achy body and a fever. I went to work and was sent home within two hours. And after that I was pretty much bed ridden through Wednesday morning. I drugged myself unconscious for most of it in hopes of trying to get better quick, but it didn't work that well. But work won't wait and i went back to bust my ass off for the next three days. We worked today and the next work week is shaping up to be a crazy one as well.

But its not all work and no play. I went out last night for my friend Rosie's bday and it was definitely a lot of fun. I hadn't planned on staying out long, but it had been so long since I'd actually gone out and had fun that I had to stay a little longer. And tonight is the first night for which I have NO RESPONSIBILITIES!

So what am I doing??? Sitting in bed, watching tv and relaxing! YAYA! Prepping myself for tomorrow which will be an all day dance fest. USD dance practice and then Funks practice. USD dance is getting ready for their competition which is now a week away and I have to say I'm definitely anxious for it. I just want them to go out and bust their asses on that stage. Show people what they're made of because they are sooo amazing! They just need to have a little more faith in themselves.

Well thats it for now because I have no brain power left and I just want to veg out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment