Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Joys of Family

I have to say that Christmas time is all about family, and I am extremely blessed when it comes to mine. I spent an hour on the phone tonight with my cousin Lizzie and its conversations like that one that remind me of how absolutely blessed I am. To have such great people surrounding me, and to have been able to reconnect with them after so many lost years. It makes me sad for thoughts of lost times we could've shared but I know that there are so many great times to come and for that I am extremely grateful.

Mom and I had dinner up at Dawn and Gerry's tonight and were able to sit back, relax and enjoy great company. (Dawn and Gerry are the sister's new in-laws....and they're are family now!) Its so great how life brings people into your lives and into your families. I have met so many amazing people during my times here in SD and also my times back home in Vegas and I truly know that the people in my life add so much beauty and happiness to it.





oh and a side note: Joe might come for New Years :-)
another piece of great news to add to the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment