Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In time for Christmas

So in honor of the holiday season I have finally put up some Christmas songs on my blog.

And I've also finally started decorating my apartment!!!! :-)

It makes me so happy to see Christmas all around me. All i need now is my christmas tree and a few more christmas decorations. And then i'll be set.

I'm sitting here with my Christmas music blaring as I hang the decorations, and have my fireplace glowing in the background. And the fact that I'm up at 11:30 at night decorating is the best part. This is what staying up late should be about. Enjoying the time of year. Not working yourself to death. So here's to the holidays.

Enjoy the music and treasure the time you have with your friends and family.

I know I will be! My mom gets in tomorrow and is here through the holidays!!!! :-)
So excited to have my family all around me during this amazing time of year. Its my favorite thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment