Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rocco's Modern Life

Haha yes I know this was a cartoon show forever ago but I'm pretty much living it right now. Rocco is Nicole and Chad's dog and I'm dog/house sitting for the next week. And I have to say that Nicole has told me many things about the habits of young Rocco, but I didn't always believe them.

Main example: Nicole leaves the tv on when Rocco's home alone because she's said he actually watches it. Never really believed it till today. I came home from the basketball game flipped the tv channel from animal planet (Rocco's preferred channel =P) and nothing was really on. The only thing I could find at the time was 101 dalmations and it had just started. So I'm sitting here watching, Rocco's on his dog bed. and oh yes, the pup does WATCH tv!! He bobs his head up and down and barks back at the dogs. Its hilarious. He has reactions to the scary Cruella and I'm amazed. Never again will I doubt this. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment